Since the market is always changing, it’s important to follow up with it for your own. knowledge as an agent and for your clients. The more you know, the more you can accommodate your clients. We’ve listed the best real estate marketing strategies for 2022.
1. SEO is essential for reaching new home buyers in 2022
SEO (search engine optimization) is a crucial strategy for reaching new home buyers online in 2022. 51% of all homebuyers look to find properties online, when only 28% find homes directly with an agent. You should definitely hire an agency or an in-house SEO consultant to help fix your content with all things related to SEO issues.
2. Social media plays a significant role in the purchasing decision of new home buyers
A very important step as an agent is to have a big online social media presence. Social media is one of the biggest marketing tools in 2022… and the majority of it is free! So there’s no excuse not to have it.
- Distribute content to your followers in real-time
- Control your message
- Distribute message in various forms- text, images, record videos, live videos
- Directly communicate with buyers
- Run targeted ad, boost posts you want to promote
3. Targeted advertising to reach new home buyers in 2022
Facebooks ads and Google ads are the most effective ways for targeting online real estate ads.
- Facebook Ads:
Use Facebook’s “Creative Hub” to customize ads of distribution channels available within the Facebook network. You will have ads placed in Facebook Feed, Instagram feed, Facebook Marketplace, etc.
- Google Ads: Reach new home buyers on Google Search Maps
Control your advertising budget by setting monthly budget cap
Use this strategy to get more leads
4. Host a first-time buyer webinar or live event
New home buyers are usually first-timers. Therefor they don’t have much knowledge on mortgages, taxes, financing etc.
Hosting a webinar or live event on social media can allow you to educate potential buyers and you will also gain credibility because you’re teaching them everything they need to know. So they will feel comfortable around you and trust you. So it’s a win-win for both sides!
5. Don’t ignore traditional marketing
Traditional marketing like billboards, radio, TV advertising, cold calling are still very useful and valuable for homebuyers in 2022. People searching for a home in a particular city are more likely to pay attention to traditional media. A solid online and traditional marketing strategy will help you reach more new home buyers in 2022!
If you would like to join the team or learn more about LUXE, call us at 305-809-7650 or schedule an appointment here.